Tuesday 24 March 2015

New gallery opening soon!

I am thrilled to write that I have been invited to exhibit work alongside some fantastic artists at a new gallery soon to be opening in Uppingham, in Rutland.

The gallery, Peter Barker Fine Art, is owned by one of the UK's finest landscape painters, Peter Barker. On exhibition alongside his own fantastic landscape oil paintings will be the work of other leading names such as David Curtis, Trevor Chamberlin, John Lines, well so many well known and respected artists that perhaps it is best you take a look at the website - http://www.peterbarkerfineart.co.uk/

The web site has just now been launched ahead of the gallery, which is due to open in April, and I understand the work shown on line is already for sale!

I feel very privileged to be included, and I am sure Peter will have every success with the gallery. I will post more news with pictures soon.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you, Les, on your representation by The Peter Barker Fine Art gallery. What a wonderful and well-deserved honor, and it looks like you'll be shoulder to shoulder with other very talented and capable artists. It's such an exciting step for all. I will follow excitedly the gallery online...thank goodness for the internet!! Best wishes to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carol, yes I'm thrilled to be exhibiting alongside such wonderful artists.

    ReplyDelete