Monday 30 July 2012

After the Rain - Trafalgar Square.

I don't visit London very often, a bit too big and busy for me, but I can understand the draw with so much to see and do! There are so many London artists doing such wonderful cityscape's of London that I hadn't intended to record my visit last Winter, but Trafalgar Square, with all the rainy day greys you could imagine caught my imagination. This very loose small 6 x 8 inch oil (painted later from a hastily taken blurry photo) was painted to show a fleeting glimpse of that rainy day, I had not taken my paints but probably would not have had the courage to paint at that time - very busy, and very wet, cold and breezy!

Trafalgar Square small oil painting














                                                                       
                                                                   


'After the Rain - Trafalgar Square'.  Oil on board, 6 x 8 inches

Contact -   lesliestonesart@aol.com                                                                                                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment